- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our website and other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
1. Information Collection and Use
- Sugardoodlekids.com does not require that you register in order to view its products or User comments. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as posting comments, participating in the blog forums and in order to submit ideas and participate in competitions.
- Sugardoodlekids.com collects personal information when you register with Sugardoodlekids.com, when you visit the Website, when you make a purchase or any time you provide information to Sugardoodlekids.com about yourself. Sugardoodlekids.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Sugardoodlekids.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with Sugardoodlekids.com, for example, your IP address, Sugardoodlekids.com cookie information, and the pages you visit.
- Sugardoodlekids.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- In order to participate on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) from you on the registration form and require you to create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. When you register with Sugardoodlekids.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- You have the option to provide demographic information (such as gender, birth date and general location) to us; we encourage you to submit this information to so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
- During registration, you can choose to opt into our newsletter as well as periodic email updates from our Website regarding newly printed designs, new products, and upcoming sales on our Website.
- Sugar Doodle Kids, L.L.C. is the sole owner of the information collected on sugardoodlekids.com.
- Sugar Doodle Kids, L.L.C. collects Personal Information from our users at several different points on our Website.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain Personal Information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
- We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your Personal Information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product or service from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified when your Personal Information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your Personal Information with that party.
- If you choose to use our email referral service to tell a friend about our site and products, we will ask only for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Website. Sugar Doodle Kids, L.L.C. stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at info@Sugardoodlekids.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Children Under 18
- Sugardoodlekids.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Sugardoodlekids.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 18. Information received by a parent or legal guardian for a child under the age of 18 is held in relationship to the parent or legal guardian submitting such information for a child.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Sugardoodlekids.com does not rent, trade or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of Personal Information as needed for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information for promotional purposes.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions and/or functionality on the Website.
- We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding or legal process served on our Website.
- If Sugar Doodle Kids, L.L.C. goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
- If you use a blog on www.Sugardoodlekids.com you should be aware that any Personal Information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these blogs, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in these blogs.
- We post customer news and/or events on our website which may contain Personal Information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the news and/or event to post their name along with their news and/or event.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as the shopping cart and design scoring pages, will be limited.
- Sugardoodlekids.com does utilize tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is Personal Information.
- If you click on a link to a third party site, including an advertisement, you will leave Sugardoodlekids.com and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your Personal Information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as Sugardoodlekids.com. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
- Sugardoodlekids.com may use web beacons in connection with e-mails sent to Sugardoodlekids.com users to let us know whether and when the email was opened. No Personal Information is transmitted through web beacons.
- Our third party advertising partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that helps us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ Personal Information.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on sugardoodlekids.com, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page (http://www.sugardoodlekids.com/account) or by emailing our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
6. International Users
Sugardoodlekids.com may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive (but will not guarantee) to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Sugardoodlekids.com account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email or by means of a notice on our home page.
8. TRUSTe Disclosure
Sugar Doodle Kids, L.L.C. is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent organization whose mission is to build user’s trust and confidence in the Internet by prompting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the Website www.sugardoodlekids.com. Because this Website wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the Website Manager at email@example.com. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe at http://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=complaint&url=.
TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
Sugar Doodle Kids, L.L.C. complies with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union
9. Effective Date
10. Contact Information
c/o Paul W. Hess
3 Triad Center, Suite 500
Salt Lake City, Utah 84180